We want to hear from you.
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, public outreach for the 2021 fiscal budget was temporarily put on hold in mid-March. We are now continuing to solicit meaningful input from the public and stakeholders through questionnaires, community meetings, a public hearing, email and written comments.In the last 25 years, we’ve made progress in creating more transportation options for everyone. But there is still more to do. We are listening to you, LA. Tell us what you’d like to see more from us.
There are a few ways you can make your voice heard and help shape Metro’s FY21 budget:
- Fill out a brief questionnaire in English and tell us what’s important to you.
- Join a virtual Public Budget Meeting or Hearing in September and provide your comments on the budget: Regional Service Council
Thursday, September 3, 2020 from 6-8pm
- Video stream link will be posted 72 hours before the meeting.
- To listen by phone, call 877.422.8614 and enter meeting extension 4700419#
- To provide public comment by phone, call 877.422.8614 and enter meeting extension 4700423#.
Budget Public Hearing
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 1:30-3pm
Watch online: http://boardagendas.metro.net
- To listen by phone and provide comments by phone, call 877.422.8614 and enter meeting extension 3489884#
- Agenda will be posted 72 hours in advance of the meeting. Online public comment will be available on agenda link once the meeting begins
- Provide your written comments via email at email@example.com or USPS mail postmarked through midnight, September 16 to: Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2932
Attn: Michelle Jackson